Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Movie Night

On the way home from the ball park, Devin drove me crazy. He kept asking if he could watch "Journey to the Center of the Earth" with Summer and Michael
(great friends we are lucky to have as neighbors).
After I said "yes", he was gone......
I walked in the door, and the normally pokey puppy had already changed and was popping "his" bowl of popcorn.
He popped his bowl and told Summer to pop "hers". (Yes, he's bossy, that's why I love Summer, she puts up with my bossy kid with the cutest smile ever - she is the ultimate peace maker.)
Then, Bossy Bulah (aka Devin) made Summer and Michal wear 3D glasses.
Ooops I had the flash off... but this is how it really looked.


Sweet Summer ~ Peace MakerBossy Bulah ~ chillin'

I was able to get pics of Dev and Summer while they were watching the movie but Michael had to pose.
Michael was hyped - he rocked at his baseball game tonight!

1 comment:

Kyla said...

Love the dark shot! Flashes ruin everything!