Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day with the Family

Aunt Karen and Uncle Don had a cookout at their house.
We had sooo much fun with our cousins!
Terri and Alan - what a cute couple

Kara Dawn - I wish I had 1/2 of her energy

Becca - Striking a Pose
Pretty Girl!


AJ and Dev spent HOURS playing on their DS's.


Joel and Uncle Don/Papa Don


Devin loves Handy Dans (aka hand me downs) from his cousin AJ. When we got home, he dumped out the 2 bags of goodies and then burried himself under them. Precious and Lucy joined in the fun.


Unfortunately, the Carpenters' and Amanda weren't able to be there.
WE MISSED YOU ALL!!



Alan preformed his Fat Man on a Stick routine and Kara Dawn joined in.

Presenting Fat Man on a Stick and Pretty Girl on a Stick.

I think they should try out for America's Got Talent.

I saved the best for last. Sisters preformed by Karen and Kendall.
They are going to kill me for posting this. :-)

No comments: